Roam builds exceptional digital businesses and products for clients around the globe. Starting out in 2013, we now have studios in Auckland, Sydney and Berlin and more on the way. We craft experiences for companies like Google, EBay, Giant, ASB, Spark, Westpac, The Warehouse Group, Mercury and many more, including startups in Silicon Valley and the UK.
We are looking to enhance our data-driven growth marketing discipline to focus on strategic, repeatable, profitable growth for our Roam products as well as for our consulting clients. If you understand that marketing has shifted dramatically, even more so for digital products, and you have proof of how you’ve tackled those challenges, then come talk to us.
YOUR NEW JOB
- You’ll create strategic go-to-market (GTM) plans and know how to execute them
- Pricing models channel and monetisation model analysis
- Working with the Head of Product and various Product Managers at Roam and becoming their best bud
- Your tactical skills are as crazy as your strategic ones. This is a sleeve-roller-upper job, or just wear a t-shirt.
- GTM plannings for everything from Fintech, SaaS services, Smart AI assistants, IOT products. Sheesh, is there anything we don’t build?
- Building and running digital campaigns to drive growth, but tying this into product goals
- Complete A/B testing of features and pricing to proof hypothesis
- Funnel analysis and optimisation
- Removing road blocks, finding workarounds and pushing the team to pursue excellence in everything we do
WHAT YOU KNOW
- Martech is more than a buzz word, it’s a collection of tools each fit for a specific purpose
- A strong understanding of user journey mapping, touch points and where tech enables deeper understanding
- You understand distribution channels, buyer personas, competitive analysis, product and brand positioning
- Solid understanding of various CRM choices as the heart of the customer repository
- Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Adwords. You’re a pro at understanding which online channel works for certain product types.
- How to build a SaaS pricing model and how to tie it back to acquisition, retention and re-targeting strategies
- Data. Data. Data. You’d dance like Steve Ballmer does for developers!
WHO YOU ARE
- You live and breathe the qualities of an Exceptional Roamer - you’re curious, passionate, honest, empathetic and pursue excellence everyday
- You have a keen understanding of digital products and look through the shiny tech to promote the underlying value of a product
- 3-5+ years experience growing digital products
- Can balance the inherent conflict of budget, growth plans and targets
- Driven by numbers and analytics as a measure of success. It’s not about “gut” feeling anymore.
- Awesome location - 2 minutes from Britomart, Downtown Auckland
- Birthday Leave, monthly company BBQs, an active social club and a bustling lunch room
- Fun team, awesome mentors and the opportunity to train and develop your skills - on the house!
This position is for a 12-month fixed term contract with the potential to become permanent further down the track.