We are a digital product company, specialising in building a range of awe-inspiring digital products for customers in NZ, US, Aussie and Europe ranging from branding & visual design, mobile apps, user experience, high-end web development and tying it all into the internet of things. We develop with a strong focus on design-led thinking producing innovative and stunning apps with amazing, behind-the-scenes code.
With a strong presence in NZ (almost 90 Roamers and growing), we’ve expanded into Sydney to service our Australian clients on the ground. Projects have been lining up at the door and we’re looking for another experienced Product Manager to get these exciting projects off the ground. Some would think of this as an X-Men mutant-like combination of project management, product management and some code or designer DNA all zapped with lightning.
YOU'LL BE INVOLVED WITH
- Project and product management across teams of digital designers, developers, technical architects and testers
- Sprint planning, feature tracking, reporting and keeping us all in sync
- Understanding user needs, analysing features and driving product roadmaps
- Working closely with external stakeholders and clients
- Working on projects for our Aussie clients and internal products
WHAT YOU KNOW
- The customer is always right. Except when they aren’t
- Design-led thinking and agile methodologies
- Developers make the world go round. You'll make sure it sticks to schedule
- Stakeholder management is your jam
- Slack, Trello, Jira, Gantt charts!!! Excited!!!
- Everyone says Agile, MVP, PVP. You should know the first two and enjoy playing the latter
- Love what you do. Don't just 'work'
WHO YOU ARE
- Someone who has a notebook and a pencil handy. All the time
- You love people and you're natural at building trusting relationships in the team and with your clients
- Obsessive about timing and schedules. You had a lot of wall calendars growing up. Lots of stars too. Gold ones.
- Love collaborating with others to create magic
- Have a good sense of humour and can laugh at yourself
- Able to travel internationally occasionally
Develop your skills at Roam working on a huge variety of projects and at the forefront of innovation under the mentorship of our Head of Product and the Product team across NZ and Aussie. We're expanding like a rocket ship and we need someone to make sure that all the parts are ordered, the pilots know where they're going and that we take-off and land according to schedule!
- Beautiful new office space in Surry Hills
- As the Aussie extension of a well-established creative house, you get the best of both worlds of start-up vibes paired with enterprise-scale work
- Birthday Leave, regular team events and a bustling lunch room with free fruit, coffee & candy
- Close-knit team, awesome mentors and the opportunity to train and develop your skills - on the house!