Roam builds exceptional digital businesses and products for clients around the globe. Starting out in 2013, we now have studios in Auckland, Sydney and more on the way. We craft experiences for companies like Google, EBay, Giant, ASB, Spark, Westpac, The Warehouse Group, Mercury and many more, including startups in Silicon Valley and the UK.
As Roam's UX Copywriter, you will write across many different digital channels - working with our teams to shape exceptional experiences. You'll create simple and useful copy that connects with our audience and will help them better understand a product and/or brand.
You'll set the benchmark and vision for all content and drive cohesive narratives across multiple platforms and touch points.
YOUR NEW JOB
- Set the strategy for content frameworks and the thought process behind what types of copy are used in our products and channels.
- Write copy for a wide range of products, our own insights, case studies, websites, social channels & playbooks.
- Collaborate directly with Product Managers and Product Designers to build experiences that connect our brands with their customers.
- Participate in extensive research and interviews with customers to understand how to best write for them.
- Evangelise UX writing as a discipline to people across the company and our clients, and be a constant advocate for the end user.
- Implement processes that sets the stage for future writers to be happy and successful at Roam.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a strong portfolio that demonstrates a thoughtful approach to solving problems for customers
- You have 5+ years of experience in a UX writing or copywriting role
- You are experienced collaborating with product designers and product managers
- You have a growth mindset and an interest in helping us build processes that elevate Roam's brand and make it a great place for writers
- You're able to balance multiple projects at once, prioritise deadlines, and move projects forward
In this role, you will have an opportunity to bring order, simplicity, and a human touch into Roam's internal and external communication channels and to the products we launch with our partners.
- Awesome location - 2 minutes from Britomart, Downtown Auckland
- Birthday Leave, monthly BBQs, regular team events and a bustling lunch room with free fruit, coffee & candy
- Working with genuinely awesome, ambitious and humble people. A combo that is hard to find and we have 100 of them!
This is a 9-12 month fixed-term contract with the potential to extend.