Roam specialises in building a range of awe-inspiring digital products for customers in NZ, US, Aussie and Europe ranging from branding & visual design, mobile apps, user experience, high-end web development and tying it all into the internet of things. Android or iOS, we're all friends here. We develop with a strong focus on design-led thinking producing innovative and stunning apps with amazing, behind-the-scenes code.
With a strong presence in NZ (100 Roamers and growing), we’ve expanded into Sydney to service our Australian clients on the ground. Projects have been lining up at the door and we’re looking for another iOS Mobile Developer to join our growing Sydney team of 20. We're interested in applicants with an eye for design, preferably with iOS native Swift development experience.
YOUR NEW JOB
- Learning iOS, Android or both!
- Working on a range of apps for us and our customers
- External projects finance, customer service and utility apps
- Global consulting work on projects for Aussie, NZ, US and Europe
- We write native apps, so will you
- Explore iBeacons, AR and RFID technologies with us
WHAT YOU KNOW
- That iOS is better than Android
- That Android is better than iOS
- Experience with Source control such as git
- Experience with Swift and Objective C
- Experience getting things done both in a team and as an individual
- Great products are a combination of design, code and a dash of love
- The best resume includes links to your apps so we can check 'em out
WHO YOU ARE
- Have written your own apps in your own time
- Know that cutting corners isn't cutting edge
- Passion for the latest tech
- Understanding of the role design plays in successful products
- Keen to learn and keen to teach
- Brand new office space in Surry Hills
- Birthday leave!
- As the Aussie extension of a well-established creative house, you get the best of both worlds of start-up vibes paired with enterprise-scale work
- Great opportunities and innovative projects under the guidance of our Head of Mobile, talented Architects and mobile team of 17 (and growing) across NZ and Australia