Roam specialises in building a range of awe-inspiring digital products for customers in NZ, US, Aussie and Europe ranging from branding & visual design, mobile apps, user experience, high-end web development and tying it all into the internet of things. Android or iOS, we're all friends here. We develop with a strong focus on design-led thinking producing innovative and stunning apps with amazing, behind-the-scenes code.
With new projects in the pipeline, we're looking for an experienced iOS Mobile Developer with an eye for design and with iOS Swift development experience.
YOUR NEW JOB
- Learning iOS or Android or both!
- Working on a range of apps for us and our customers
- A variety of projects for clients in finance, customer service, conservation, utility apps, etc.
- Consulting work on projects for NZ, Aussie, US and UK global companies
- We write native apps, so will you
- Explore iBeacons, AR and RFID technologies with us
WHAT YOU KNOW
- That iOS is better than Android
- That Android is better than iOS
- Experience with Source control such as git
- Experience with Swift and Objective C
- Experience getting things done both in a team and as an individual
- Great products are a combination of design, code and a dash of love
- The best resume includes links to your apps for us to check out
WHO YOU ARE
- Have written your own apps in your own time
- Know that cutting corners isn't cutting edge
- Passion for the latest tech
- Understanding of the role design plays in successful products
- Keen to learn and keen to teach
We'll train you further with a range of great opportunities and exciting projects under the expert guidance of our growing mobile team (18 and counting!). We value UI and design as highly as we do core 'to the metal' coding. Each needs the other to create stunning products and that's exactly what we do.
- Working with genuinely awesome, ambitious and humble people. A combo that is hard to find and we have 100 of them!
- Beautiful offices in the heart of the city - 2 minutes from Britomart, Auckland
- Birthday leave, monthly company BBQs on the balcony, a dedicated games lounge, active social club and a bustling lunch room with free fruit, coffee & candy
This is a 9-12 month fixed-term contract with the potential to become permanent as we confirm new projects for 2021