Roam specialises in building awe-inspiring digital products for customers in NZ, US, Aussie and Europe ranging from branding & visual design, mobile apps, user experience, high-end web development and tying it all into the internet of things. Android or iOS, we're all friends here. We develop with a strong focus on design-led thinking producing innovative and stunning apps with amazing, behind-the-scenes code.
YOUR NEW JOB
- Node.js, and other JS-based development
- Relational and NoSQL database development
- Working closely with our clients and building trusting relationships
- Attending client workshops and working with our Architects to build flawless systems for beautiful products
- Working with our mobile and frontend developers to create beautiful REST APIs
- Backends for games, iBeacons, Taxi Apps, Video Conferencing, Fintech - we build it all.
WHAT YOU KNOW
- Your audience. How to talk to a developer vs. how to talk to a client.
- There's REST for the RESTful
- Great experiences are made of stunning interfaces & clever code
- Bleeding edge can cut both ways
- Experience with Node.js and bonus points for GraphQL
- The best products are a combination of design, code and a dash of love
- CV to the top of the stack if you include existing sites, web apps or GitHub repos so you can show us what you’re made of
WHO YOU ARE
- You can talk to clients. Yes. In plain English.
- You’ve written your own JS web apps in your own time
- You know that cutting corners isn't cutting edge
- You’re passionate about the latest tech & framework
- You understand the role design plays in successful products
- You’re keen to learn and keen to teach
- In the heart of the CBD in a gorgeous, newly renovated office
- As the Aussie extension of a well-established creative house, you get the best of both worlds of start-up vibes paired with enterprise-scale work
- We'll train you further with a range of great opportunities and innovative projects under the guidance of our Head of Web, talented Architects and dev teams across NZ and Australia
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia